Residential Market Research and Needs Assessment
Our team’s residential market research experience covers small to medium sized residential subdivisions and master planned communities; townhouse developments; multi-unit and mixed-use developments; short term accommodation and specialised residential developments (e.g. retirement and student accommodation).
We can assist with preparing market research as required throughout the development cycle, including:
- Population and demographic analysis of residential markets;
- Project positioning advice in relation to size, mix and product type;
- Identification of potential target markets and an understanding of their specific expectations;
- Analysis of competitor product;
- Price pointing and target rental advice; and
- Residential market and needs assessments.
Our team also has experience in market and need assessment of specialised forms of residential or short term accommodation related developments, including:
- Aged care and retirement living;
- Student accommodation;
- Hotels, motels and short stay serviced apartments; and
- Tourist parks.