CDM Smith's Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
CDM Smith is committed to ethical conduct in our business practices. Since the firm’s founding in 1947, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
Since the firm’s founding in 1947, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
These commitments form the basis for CDM Smith’s code of ethics:
- Clients – Our relationships with our clients will be conducted with good will and respect that will facilitate the successful fulfillment of services to all of our clients.
- Employees – The firm will endeavor to treat all of our employees fairly and equitably, to provide a safe working environment, and to foster diversity within the organization.
- Shareholders – The firm will maintain high ethical standards while pursuing growth in revenues and a level of profitability that will enable our shareholders to achieve a fair rate of return on their investment.
- Subcontractors and Vendors – The firm will strive to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with subcontractors and vendors based on their capability to provide quality products and dependable service at prices that contribute to the firm’s competitiveness within the marketplace.
- Community – The firm is committed to responsible corporate citizenship.
- Professional Associations and Institutions of Higher Learning – The firm is committed to supporting the profession through active involvement in professional associations and institutions of higher learning throughout the world.
Download the full version of CDM Smith's Code of Ethics.