Cultural Diversity Makes a Difference
Building an Inclusive Environment
- 2020 Employer of the Year Award: Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS) Connecticut Chapter
- 2020 Employer of the Year Award: WTS Florida Capital Area Chapter
- 2020 Employer of the Year Award: WTS Kansas City Chapter
Recruiting the Best
One of our major recruiting objectives is to ensure that our workforce reflects the communities we live in and serve. To accomplish this, we have developed partnerships with diverse student organization chapters and universities, such as the:
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University—a historically black college or university (HBCU)
- Society of Military Engineers (SAME)
CDM Smith recruiting staff at Georgia Tech!
Learning for Tomorrow
Through CDM Smith University, we offer a variety of virtual and instructor-led courses, including:
- Multi-Generational Team Management
- Diversity Recruiting
- Managing Diversity
We continue to review and update our course offerings to provide managers and employees with the tools necessary to support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Meet the #FacesOfCDMSmith
Our commitment to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment
CDM Smith is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and retaliation (victimization), and providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants in accordance with governing laws in the countries in which we operate. All employees will be treated with dignity and respect and receive fair and consistent treatment regardless of where they work.