Environment, North America, United States
CDM Smith to Present at the Restore America’s Estuaries and The Coastal Society 2016 Summit in New Orleans.
December 12, 2016
NEW ORLEANS—CDM Smith is proud to be sponsoring and attending the Restore America’s Estuaries and The Coastal Society 2016 Summit in New Orleans, Louisiana, December 10-15, 2016. CDM Smith is an Executive Sponsor and our participation includes platform and poster presentations, moderated sessions and a booth. Be sure to stop by Booth #301 to say "hello!"
- Concurrent Session 3, Monday 4-5:30, Tim Feather – Moderator, Camp Room, "Finding the Perfect Balance: The Intersection of Finance, Funding, and Partnerships"
- Poster Session Happy Hour, Monday 5:30-7:30, Brian Caufield, STP26, "Dune Management Challenges on Developed Coasts: American Shore and Beach Preservation Association’s 2015 Workshop"
- Concurrent Session 4, Tuesday 8:30-10 AM, Rob Musci, Magazine Room, "Restoration of Nitrogen Impaired Coastal Embayments Through Maximization of Natural Attenuation via Wastewater Planning"
- Concurrent Session 5, Tuesday 10:30-Noon, Daniel O’Rouke, Jackson Room, "Nitrogen Modeling to Evaluate and Prioritize Management Strategies to Restore Suffolk County’s Estuaries"
- Concurrent Session 7, Tuesday 4:00-5:30 PM, Brian Caufield, Moderator, Camp Room, "Working in the Nearshore: Policies, Planning, and Practice"\
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The conference hashtag is #RAETCS16.
See you in New Orleans!
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.