Ethics and Compliance
Statement of Ethics
CDM Smith is committed to ethical conduct in our business practices. Since the firm’s founding in 1947, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
Since the firm’s founding in 1947, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
These commitments form the basis for CDM Smith’s Statement of Ethics:
- Clients – Our relationships with our clients will be conducted with good will and respect that will facilitate the successful fulfillment of services to all of our clients.
- Employees – The firm will endeavor to treat all of our employees fairly and equitably, to provide a safe working environment, and to foster diversity within the organization.
- Shareholders – The firm will maintain high ethical standards while pursuing growth in revenues and a level of profitability that will enable our shareholders to achieve a fair rate of return on their investment.
- Subcontractors and Vendors – The firm will strive to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with subcontractors and vendors based on their capability to provide quality products and dependable service at prices that contribute to the firm’s competitiveness within the marketplace.
- Community – The firm is committed to responsible corporate citizenship.
- Professional Associations and Institutions of Higher Learning – The firm is committed to supporting the profession through active involvement in professional associations and institutions of higher learning throughout the world.
Download the full version of CDM Smith's Code of Ethics.
BUSINESS PARTNER INTEGRITY REQUIREMENTS
CDM Smith is committed to doing business with integrity, including compliance with anti-corruption laws worldwide. To fulfill that commitment, CDM Smith has adopted policies that apply to CDM Smith employees and requirements for its agents, advisers, consultants, representatives, distributors, contractors, subcontractors, joint venture partners and any other business partner (Business Partners).
Download CDM Smith's Business Partner Integrity Requirements.